Pages

Friday, February 3, 2006

About MANDI


Who am I?
 I always find this question so difficult to answer.Well, here goes nothing:


I live for frilly aprons, it's a fetish really (my collection is at over 40.)
I adore a good pair of heels and a rad dress. If I could, I'd wear a dress EVERYDAY!
I am completely content to stay at home as long as the Mister is cuddled up next to me.
I have 2 meows and 1 ruff. The ruff's name is Miss Molly Moo and the meow's are Petey & Ella.
I love the Lord and my faith and I am constantly finding myself humbled by the many blessings in my life.
We suffer from infertility. Specifically, PCOS. We certainly enjoy trying though. ;-)
I am fascinated with people and love to capture who they are with my photography.

I am:
a wanna-be domestic diva
a photographer
a wife of 4 years
a fairly decent chef
a good shot

I like:
guns
yellow
singing
kissing
wearing vintage dresses and heels
eating

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop