We are now 20 weeks + 5 days closer to our little BOY!
We found out about 2 weeks ago who we were having.
We had names picked out for either boy or girl. Baby Boy will be Axe.
Not only do we love that name for it's simple and straightforward masculiness,
but it is also after a Navy Seal who died serving our country. We hope he will live up to his name. :-)
And of course Mister A is on cloud 9 with a little jr. on the way.
I started feeling little Axe move in the middle of my 15th week.
SO AWESOME! I compare it to, what i imagine, a gold fish swimming around would feel like.
This week he started getting the hiccups! So funny! I love waking up in the middle of the night to him moving. It's such a weird thought to think I'm already half way there.
Kinda depressing.... I waited 4 and a half years for this and it's going to fast!
My days are filled with dinking around the house or town and focusing on being stress free.
I've also started to nest pretty bad.
We are working on clearing out the nursery of Mister A's junk so we can get it ready. (I'm going kinda crazy.)
Since I've been slacking at posting recipes, here is a staple at our house for the moment.
EASY PEACH MUFFINS!
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and cut into small dice (I use one regular can of sliced peaches)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into 1/4-teaspoon pieces
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups Original Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- -- Topping --
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
How to make it
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400 degrees (F).
- Have regular 12 muffin cups at hand.
- In small bowl, combine peaches, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar; set aside.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon butter in bottom of each muffin cup and bake until brown, about 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat egg lightly. Stir in Bisquick baking mix, remaining sugar, milk and oil, mixing just until blended. Gently stir in peaches. Divide mixture evenly among cups.
- Make topping: In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Evenly sprinkle mixture over muffins.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden-brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Makes 12 muffins.
That's all for now kiddos! Enjoy your peach muffins! Yum....