Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chorizo! Yum!

If you've never heard of Chorizo, don't worry! You are not alone. The SPICY Mister introduced me to this amazing Mexican dish after we were married. Traditionally, it is eaten for breakfast, but we eat it at all times of the day.  :-)

Usually, I make it with red potatoes, but I thought I'd try something a little easier.  Hash browns!

Here is what you need:

  • Chorizo from your local grocery. (for the two of us I usually only make about a pound at a time.)
  • 1 cup of hashbrowns or chopped potatoes.
  • tsp. olive oil
  • 3 eggs



Brown the hasbrowns (or potatoes) with the olive oil.

Add the chorizo and eggs to the hashbrowns and cook until the meat and eggs are cooked.


Serve with rice and tortillas. AND ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop