Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Temps and Easy Chicken Dinner

Throughout this trip down infertility lane, my main obstacle has been ovulating. It just hasn't been happening!

Recently, after lots and lots of convincing and only ONE progesterone test (how they check if you are ovulating) my Gyno finally upped my Clomid prescription.

This month, I know that my little ovaries are working their little hearts out, I sure as heck can feel them!

I have been charting my basal body temp for awhile, and today, FINALLY my temperature is up! I'm not getting my hope up, but it feels good to know I am starting to work right!! :-)


Here is our dinner tonight. It wasn't really home made, but it was nice and easy.

Lemon Pepper Chicken
Broccoli and Asparagus
Buttery Rice a Roni


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop