Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Struggles



This blog was originally suppose to be strictly recipes, but I have decided to also include our infertility struggles (as you have already seen.)

Our road of infertility has been both a struggle and a blessing.

I'm sure you are probably thinking "how on earth is it a blessing?!"

Well, let me tell you.

The Mister and I have always had a close relationship.

We dated about a week before we knew we were getting married. I honestly think we waited a month to get engaged to make it easier on the family.

As we go month to month, mourning the "lack of conceiving," I find myself more and more eternally grateful for this strong and genuinely kind person I have as my companion.

He seriously rocks.

Only he knows how to cheer me up.

Only his embrace gives me comfort.

This is one of my blessings from this.

Closeness.

My marriage has grown so very much in the past 4 years.

Much of that growth took place in the last year, where we have tried the most to conceive.  

My blessing?

A very very deep relationship.

Secondly, my faith.

This emotional time has certainly shaken my faith.

It has shaken my testimony.

It has shaken my very soul.

I would be lying if I said it hasn't been affected, but I am only human.

But it has also given my the opportunity to study the Atonement.

To really apply it in my life and find comfort in the all encompassing love of my Savior.

As I continue down this road, I find strength in what I do have.

In the many blessing I have been given.

I look for the Savior's hand in my life everyday, and pray pray pray.

If I didn't I would be truly miserable.

 Truly.

So that's it, You WILL be seeing lots of posts about infertility and PCOS along with the recipes.

Learn to like it. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You're in my prayers often. You are such a neat person, I'm so glad you husband is a great strength to you! I miss you guys. I'm here if you ever need to talk. Also, did I ever tell you about BodyTalk? my mom does it and she may be able to see if she can find out some things going on with your bodies communication. Anyhow, go to her website to learn how it works, it's incredible and has helped me and other a lot! www.bodytalkbalanceme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I found you thru the bp spouses group. We just moved here to Buckeye. Hubs is in bp. I would love to meet up with you sometime. Husband and I did invitro though we had a whole different reason for going that route. Anyway... live a comment on my blog or email me and maybe we can get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop