Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

S'more Results

 Before we get to the goodness, I have some results to share! We had a series of tests done on the Mister and I to try and find any issues with our lack of conceiving.

1st and, according to the Mister, MOST IMPORTANT! His little soldiers are above average and he is NOT our problem.

2nd I am not pre-diabetic (which I was convinced I was, HALLELUJAH!) My insulin is looking great even with PCOS. However, I do have high- cholesterol. High protien, low carb diet here I come!

3rd I have a heart shaped uterus. After looking at my HSG (< click to view the post) Dr. Patel determined that I need an MRI to determine if it is a completely split uterus or if it has a deep arch. he also said the I may need reconstructive surgery on my uterus in order to conceive and carry a child.

4th after the MRI and if my uterus does not need surgery, I will start on some more ovarian stimulant (Femara.) yay..... can't wait for more HOT FLASHES! :-/

So, my friends, consider yourselves "in the know." :-)
Here is a little treat from me, to you!



S'more Brownies!

( image and adapted recipe from little life of mine.)

1 box family size brownies (13×9) Ghirardelli is my fav.
1 jar marshmallow creme or small marshmallows
1 package graham crackers
1 handful or 2 ....chocolate chips

Prepare brownies as directed on the box. Bake in a 13×9 pan, but take it out about 7-10 minutes early. It should be firm, not gooey.

Drop dollops of marshmallow creme over the surface and let it melt a little before spreading evenly all over with a rubber spatula. Don’t worry if some of the brownie’s surface starts to crumble into the creme, but try to spread it more gently or wait until it melts a bit more. Or you can sprinkle with small marshmallows and broil for a few at the end so they are nicely roasted.

Crush one package of graham crackers coarsely with your hand and sprinkle evenly over marshmallow layer.

Sprinkle with a handful (or more) of chocolate chips.

Put back into the oven for about 7-10 minutes until the chocolate chips melt.

Remove from oven and let cool in pan.

Make some this weekend. Weight gain fairy is on vacation. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yumm I think I will make them for family sunday dinner..

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop